Introducing...The POWER Network
The POWER Network is the newest Life Coach Radio Networks station; we have 5,000+ followers between Facebook and Twitter. Since we premiered in 2013, Life Coach Radio Networks stations have had more than 480,000 listens.
Our goal is to help America be more inclusive. If you are passionate about Racial equity, the LGBT community, multi-cultural awareness and other social justice issues, you came to the right place. We hope to inspire people and help them feel empowered! You don’t have to be a Coach to be a Host on The POWER Network. ANYONE who wants to have positive discussions, promote understanding & brainstorm on solutions is welcome. If EACH ONE OF US does something, we can make a difference and emphasize the UNITED in USA
CLICK HERE for info on how we're run.
- If you’re interested in becoming a Host or Co-host, email Life Coach Radio Networks CEO Russ Terry at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can join as a solo host, host with a colleague/friend, or be matched with other like-minded folks you don't yet know to collaborate on topics together.
The POWER Network is set to premiere on Inauguration Day – January 20, 2017; our shows will be recorded and available for replay for anyone who wishes to watch the Inauguration live; for those who don’t, we’ll be an alternative for positivity and solutions.
Why the name? We believe there is POWER in constructive discourse, and want to provide a platform to discuss and engage positively, and dig into some of the challenging issues of the day. Although this concept was generated prior to the recent election, we feel it’s even more important now. People have felt dis-empowered after the election results and some of the negative things that have happened since then. Up until now, many Americans had great hope because of President Obama, and Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders. The POWER Network hopes to restore that hope! We matter. Voice, words and actions all have power. We have an opportunity to focus on unity and kindness. Together we can lift our voices, come together and do great things. We are ONE.
The POWER Network stands for: Peace • One Love • Wisdom • Empowerment • Revolution
The Power Network is run by:
- Russ Terry, Founder & CEO
- Trina Ramsey, COO & Executive Producer – Content & Branding
- Danica Trebel, Chief of Staff
- Filomena Iorio-Tasoluk, Executive Producer – Online
- Danielle Mercurio, Executive Producer – New Host Recruitment
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead